Friday, December 13, 2013

Mi Vida

For my Family History class, I am supposed to post pictures of myself and my family. And that really isn't a hard thing for me to do because I love bragging about my family haha. So here ya go! Enjoy!

Pictures of me as a baby. Don't judge. We all have ridiculous baby pictures.
Yes, I was a diva who came up with crazy outfits. And that's me as Betsy Ross in our 2nd grade play.
First day of Kindergarten (bottom) and a day in 2nd grade (top)
Pictures of Alex, Jenna and me
Picture published in the school newspaper when we went to state for a singing competition (top) and playing in a dirt mound at our home in Rexburg (bottom)
Holding Shonna as a baby, and holding Shonna a few years later haha
Sleepovers with some cousins!

More cousin pictures
My JV volleyball team in high school! How I miss playing. Stupid knees
Just some family pictures :)
Pictures with Cottonwood Ward Young Women (top) and a picture from my friend's 11th birthday party (bottom)


More friend pictures!
Some high school dance pictures 































 Jason mowing our lawn in the rain haha

 Tanning (or camping?) in the backyard



 Even Pongo joined!














 Dad as a senior in high school
 Me as a senior in high school







 My beautiful knee after surgery


 2012
 2006



Well, there are a million more I could post but who knows if my computer could handle that. Plus most of the older pictures at home. But I hope these pictures gave you a glimpse into my crazy and amazing life. And it's so true. A picture really is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment